Natural Sweeteners For Diabetics
Looking to avoid the detrimental health effects of consuming refined sugar, but couldn’t resist yourself from enjoying sweet dishes to satisfy your tooth craving? Whether you’re living with diabetes or not, sweet foods and artificial sweeteners act as a barrier to your healthy, balanced diet. As the general rule says “everyone should eat less sugar – but sometimes only something sweet is enough. Instead of avoiding all sweeteners to maintain your balanced diet, natural sweeteners for diabetics are the best alternatives of refined and white sugar.
“Natural Sweeteners. Healthy People. Healthy Planet”
- It the world’s best certified organic coconut sugar, with a caramelized and sweet flavor. It is a rich source of potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, amino acids, and phosphorous.
- It is the perfect non-GMO, sustainably grown coconut sugar for diabetics that tastes great. Therefore, it can be considered to be the most happily harvested coconut sugar.
- Being the ‘nature’s perfect sweetener’ – it is all pure and unrefined evaporated nectar that is a 1:1 replacement for high fructose sweeteners (agave and corn syrups) cane sugar.
- The sweet nectar derived from the flower blossom of the green coconut tree, Coco Nucifera, is collected, boiled and granulated which results in the creation of healthy coco crystals.
- It contains no added flavors and external additives. That is why it is called the natural powerhouse of essential nutrients and has a low glycemic index.
- The best sweetener for diabetics can make your smoothie, baked and grilled dishes tastes sweet. It can be used as sugar for any culinary celebration!
- Diet Angel’s supplies healthiest natural sweetener for diabetics that tastes great. Subtly sweet with an amazing aroma of smoke and caramel, the organic sugar is the perfect example of artisanal perfection.
- Unlike all other commercially available sweeteners, organic coconut nectar is very rich. It is being used in baking, tastes delicious on yogurt or even baked tofu.
- A natural source of vitamin C, the coconut palm nectar is high in potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, amino acids, and phosphorous.
- Being naturally low in Glycemic index, it helps you with weight loss, improves the glucose and lipid levels amongst the people suffering from diabetes (type 1 and type 2).
- It contains no added cane sugar and maltodextrin. It is just pure coconut palm nectar made from 100% pure coconut flower blossom nectar.
- Coconut Palm Sugar has Glycemic Index of 35, so you can be sure that you’re taking high nutrient natural sweetener.
“Just pure, unadulterated natural sweeteners for diabetics made from Coco Nucifera”
Diet Angel supplies organic coconut nectar and organic coconut sugar of COCO Sugar. They not only taste wonderful but they are also a powerhouse of nutrition that helps you carry out your daily activities. The coconut nectar and the coconut sugar for diabetics are not only good but are great, premium, and organic foods.
Benefits of including organic coconut nectar and sugar in your diet
If you’re trying to keep your blood glucose levels stable, the above mentioned two alternatives are the best natural sugar for diabetics that could help you with. If you happen to explore the nearby supermarket, you’ll come across a myriad of best sweeteners for diabetics on display, so it can become mind boggling to determine which one to go for.
- Our organic coconut sugars and coconut nectar neither ruins the texture of any baked treat nor does it alters the taste of any sweet. Instead, the best sweetener for diabetics gives you a burst of sweetness with caramel flavor.
- The natural sweeteners for diabetics does not cause any harm to the environment because sustainable methods are practiced. At the same time, it reduces your calorie intake and stabilizes blood glucose levels.
- The best natural sugar for diabetics is indeed a bliss in the life of those suffering from type 1 and type 2 diabetes as they support your restricted diet and makes it possible for you to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- The healthiest natural sweeteners for diabetics are raw, organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO as well as high in nutrient content.
- When it comes to organic coconut nectar and organic coconut sugar for diabetics, you can be rest assured that it is generally unrefined and unprocessed
Considering all the above stated advantages when are you planning to replace your sweetener at home with this natural sweetener for diabetics? Be on your way to better health, more energy, trimmer body and appreciate simpler things in life with Diet Angel’s healthiest natural sweeteners for diabetics.
If you’re living in Malaysia, then kindly note that not all outlets carry the entire range of our products. Prior visiting, do call the individual outlets to enquire. Check out our products section for more information on the ingredients present in our best alternatives to sugar.