Demanding job, early morning rush, late night works, impossible deadlines and out-of-control workload can easily take control of your health, making healthy eating habits a challenging task for you. We tend to eat less healthy foods to keep up with our busy schedules, which can affect our well-being in the long run. Fortunately, following an organic diet plan can help you change your bad eating habits, feel energized all day long, control your appetite and enjoy a number of other health benefits. So if you have a busy lifestyle and would like to eat more nutritious organic foods, follow the organic food diet plan shared below to get started.
Breakfast is an important meal of your day. Skipping your morning meal can be a mistake as you’re likely to snack later. Start the day with healthy organic foods that can set the tone for the rest of the day. Your morning meal should give you a natural source of energy and not make you feel hungry too soon. Below is a list of some healthy, organic morning meals.
- Smoothies: A smoothie can be a nutritional powerhouse, with loads of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein. You will need 5 minutes to make your favorite smoothie. Just add in your fresh fruits, organic greens or our organic raw cacao powder in a blender with drinking water, and you’re done! You can even try our Maca Greenfood Smoothie Recipe.
- Oatmeal: Mix in your favorite fruits with oatmeal. Add our organic raw maca for flavor and organic coconut nectar for sweetness. If you wish go for a simple maca oatmeal with only two ingredients oatmeal and maca.
- Organic Power Salad: A power salad is what you need to get yourself going in the morning. Add fresh organic fruits, veggies, nuts and our organic raw maca – it all tastes good together. Not to mention your organic power salad will be full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, potassium and more!
# Organic Afternoon Meals
The possibilities are endless when it comes to making organic afternoon meals, particularly now when organic foods are easily available in Malaysia and other parts of the world. However, if you don’t like to cook or have little to no time for preparing too much for your lunch, then you can try these quick yet delicious organic lunch recipes.
- Grain Bowl: A grain bowl full of chick peas, sweet potatoes and avocado has so much to love. Complete the grain bowl with our organic raw maca dressing. You can make this recipe on weekend and pack into individual servings for ready-to-go lunch for work.
- Avacado & White Bean Wrap: Organic white beans mashed with organic ripe avocado, and blended with pepper, onion, and raw vinegar can help you make an incredibly rich filling for your wrap. Pack these healthy wraps for a portable lunch for work.
- Hummus & Avocado Sandwich: In this healthy vegan lunch idea, fill your organic buckwheat bread with hummus, sprouts and sliced avocado. You get all the tastes, nutrition and fun of a healthy sandwich, without doing all the work!
# Organic Evening Snacks
When you are chained to your desk all day long, it becomes impossible to resist snacking in the evening. Ditch the office canteen for unhealthy foods that are high in sodium, sugar, salt and fat, and opt for a healthier option. Healthy snacking can help you increase metabolic activities, which in turn helps with weight loss. Here are some healthy snacking options.
- Fresh Organic Fruits: Carry fresh organic fruits such as banana, apple, guava, orange or others to keep your calorie meter in check.
- Organic Raw Cashew-Cacao Cluster: Our Cashew-Cacao Cluster are made by rolling the truly raw cacao nibs and truly raw cashews with low glycemic organic coconut nectar and a dash of sea salt. It is more fulfilling and appetizing than any other cashew tasted.
- Organic Raw Cacao Nibs: Our truly raw organic cold-processed Cacao Sweet Nibs is mildly sweetened with low glycemic coconut nectar that will keep your active body in tight working while making your mind and body happy.
# Organic Dinner Recipes
A healthy dose of protein and green vegetables can make your night meal healthier. Prepare a fresh and vibrant dinner with delicious organic foods and ingredients you can pick up at your local supermarket, retailer or health food stores in Malaysia. Try out these healthy organic dinner recipes that contain loads of flavor, nutrients and satisfaction.
- Zucchini Noodles: Make ‘zoodles’ with organic zucchinis, noodles, garlic powder, garlic salt, pepper, natural olive oil and other veggies that you would like to add. It’s delicious and keep your carbs intake in control.
- Raw Chocolate Pudding: Place pitted dates, figs, cacao powder, raw nut butter (optional), vanilla, and 1 cup of water in a blender and pulse several times until you get desired consistency. Raw Chocolate Pudding is your perfect organic dessert after dinner.
- Ice cream can be organic and healthy too. Check out the recipe of Vegan Raw Chocolate Cherry “Ice Cream” here and you will get to know the secret to making healthy ice cream.
“You are what you eat.” Eat organic and live a healthy life! But remember, different people need different types of food throughout their life in order to support their optimum health. Listen to your body and cravings, and optimize your organic food diet plan accordingly. Visit your nearby retail store, supermarket and organic food store in Malaysia and buy good quality & healthy ingredients to start your organic diet plan today!