Who doesn’t like eating chocolate? Of course, majority of people do! But most chocolates are heavily processed and contain refined sweeteners, dairy & preservatives. That’s why processed chocolates are not considered as really healthy. Raw, organic and unprocessed form of chocolate – Cacao – is actually good for you! Known as a superfood offering a wealth of essential minerals & vitamins and antioxidants, raw cacao provides impressive health benefits. It makes a great ingredient for increasing nutritional components in your diet.
Supercharge your health with healthy benefits of cacao
- Cacao increases brain levels of serotonin to restore the feeling of well-being.
- Cacao contains heart-protective and anti-inflammatory antioxidants that reduce the risk of stroke and cardiovascular diseases.
- Boost up your energy level and combat fatigue with raw cacao powder.
- Get a glowing and a better skin texture by adding cacao to your diet plan.
- Raw cacao is effective in increasing your immunity and improving metabolic function.
Ways to add raw cacao powder to your diet:
Cacao powder is the most versatile superfood as you can use it in several recipes from brownies to fudge, smoothies to cookies, porridge to puddings, or even use it as a healthy replacement for your morning coffee! These are the nutritious and delicious ways of adding organic raw cacao powder to your diet, without adding all the unhealthy ingredients and additives to your food.
Truly, organic cold-processed cacao powder is a healthy alternative to the conventional, high heat roasted cocoa powder and can also satisfy your craving for chocolate. It is incredibly rich in vital nutrients that can help you stay healthy, energized and happy.