- 250g coconut palm nectar
- 250g chopped Raw Cacao Butter
- 250g Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup. (substitute: raw honey)
- 4/5ths of a cup of organic milk (substitute with nut milk for non dairy option)
- some coconut oil or grapeseed oil
- Melt 250g chopped Cacao Butter with low heat and mix into the 250g coconut palm nectar together to mix well.
- SIFT 250g Cacao Powder into mixture, whisking until well mixed then add 3 Tablespoons maple syrup.
- Add up to 4/5ths of a cup of organic milk and whisk again – let cool down slightly before pouring into trays.
TIP: Grease silicone ice cube trays with coconut oil (heart shape molds are nice) to facilitate removal.
Picture from findandraw.com