- 6 tablespoons organic sunflower seeds (ground)
- 6 tablespoons organic sesame seeds (ground)
- 10 tablespoons organic raw cacao nibs (ground and divided)
- 2 tablespoons organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut palm nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons crunchy organic peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Some raw cacao powder, reserved for end usage
- Grind the sunflower seeds, sesame seeds separately. Add to your food processor. Grind the cacao nibs up and take out 5 tablespoons These are for coating the truffles.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until the dough holds together well.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and roll into little balls. Squeeze the dough a few times to get it to stick together.
- Roll the truffles in the reserved ground cacao powder and put into the fridge for at least an hour to set up.
Picture from edwardandsonsrecipes.org