- 1/2 cup raw maca powder
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- A pinch of sea salt.
- 1 cup nut butter -almond or walnut or coconut butter. Make own nut butter by combining walnuts, cashews, and almonds in the food processor. Process it on high, and first it turns to nut flour, but then keep going and you’ll get a smooth, silky and freshly ground nut butter.
- Dash of vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Pinch cayenne pepper.
- Make the nut butter in the food processor (or just add it if pre-made)
- Add the honey and vanilla. Mix all the dry ingredients together separately
- Add and process everything together. You could also mix by hand if you don’t have a food processor. Add a little water if needed.
- Roll into balls and dust with raw cacao powder.
- Chill in the fridge. Makes about 20.
Picture from goodnessgreen.com