Ingredients (always adjust for personal preference):
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder (6 tablespoons if you like it really rich)
- 4 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut water powder (optional)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 pinches of cayenne pepper
- Dash of freshly ground nutmeg
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
Stir the above ingredients in a mug.
Optional: use coconut milk to give it a little bit of extra richness and mouth feel, but you can you use whatever kind of milk you prefer.
Picture from peacefuldumpling.com