Have you ventured into the realm of raw food desserts and gluten-free dishes yet? It might sound scary for few, but if you take a closer look, you’ll find that it is a delicious adventure, especially in case of raw food dessert recipes. Raw desserts are completely guilt-free and gluten-free Malaysian dishes. Along with being gluten-free and dairy-free, they’re also packed with fresh ingredients. Diet Angel brings to you certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, cold-processed whole foods that have low Glycemic Index and can help you make some of the finest and healthy desserts. Check out the below enlisted amazing recipes and prepare to be blown away.
1. Chocolate Avocado Pudding – You only need six ingredients to make this delicious finger licking pudding. Another thing which is much easier is the process of making it. Check how.
• INGREDIENTS – Ripe avocados, banana, organic raw cacao powder, organic raw cacao butter, organic coconut nectar and raw almond milk.
• RECIPE – Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Add raw almond milk if you want to make it thin. To sweeten it, add organic coconut nectar to enhance its sweetness. Divide between 6 small serving glasses, cover with plastic wrap and keep it in the freezer for few hours to let it chill. Serve it cold.
2. Almonds Chocolate Truffles – The almond chocolate truffles will satisfy your sweet dessert cravings, without any guilt. These raw, almond-sweetened truffles are easy to make with your blender or food processor, and they’re gluten-free, paleo, and vegan friendly.
• INGREDIENTS – Organic raw cacao powder, raw almonds, organic raw coconut nectar, coconut flakes and pinch of salt.
• RECIPE – In a blender, pour all the ingredients. Blend them thoroughly. Pour the mixture in a bowl, take a small amount of the mixture and roll balls between your palms. Roll the balls in the coconut flakes and keep them in a tray. Freeze overnight to harden the truffles.
3. Protein-Packed Chocolatey Smoothie – The thick protein-filled chocolatey smoothie is a good substitute for unhealthy food choices. They satisfy the untimely hunger pangs and chocolate cravings in a healthy manner.
• INGREDIENTS – Organic raw drinking chocolate, banana, raw almond milk, organic raw cacao butter, and ice
• RECIPE – Add all the ingredients together in a blender. The organic raw cacao butter provides a good amount of protein. The organic raw drinking chocolate would make this a bit thicker and more creamy. If you want to sweeten it, add organic coconut nectar. Blend and serve it cold.
Cutting out wheat, rye, oats, barley and other gluten containing foods from your diet means you have to be inventive when sourcing alternatives. If you’re on a gluten-free diet, let these raw food dessert recipes inspire you when you feel hunger pangs and chocolate cravings. Diet Angel supplies natural healthy gluten-free, organic products in Malaysia, so you can grab them from any food store, and treat yourself with healthy dessert recipes.